Squeak Foundation Elections 2007

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Sat Mar 3 18:30:22 UTC 2007

Hi Ron,

I tried to log-in to my SqP account but failed. I don't know whether
I use the wrong password or is it a problem with my account. I just
notice a sentence at the bottom of my page stating: "[ Certification
disabled because you're not logged in. ]". Is it related? Will I be
able to vote? Hope so.

I visited SqP earlier in february but didn't notice this sentence :-(

Any hint about how to unlock my account or retreive my password.
Noury
Le 1 mars 07 à 20:32, Ron Teitelbaum a écrit :

> Hello Everyone,
>
> This is a reminder that you only have a few days left to register at
> squeakPeople http://people.squeakfoundation.org/ .  You need to have a
> certification of at least Apprentice to vote.
>
> There are some people that are reviewing Observer certified accounts.
> Please add enough information on your account so that people can
> determine
> your standing in the Squeak Community and possibly grant you
> Apprentice
> status.  If you have not received Apprentice status but think you
> should
> please post a certification request to squeak-dev
> squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org, the elections team
> elections at lists.squeakfoundation.org or you can ask me personally
> Ron at USMedRec.com .
>
> Voting starts this Saturday and will run for 3 days
> http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/2007-squeak-board-
> elections-ann
> ounced/ .  You can find a list of candidates at:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5920
>
> Please plan to vote!
>
> Thank you for your participation,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
> Squeak Elections Team Member

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org