How do I cast my vote?

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sat Mar 3 20:21:54 UTC 2007

Am I the only one who doesn't know how to vote?
I've found a list of candidates at
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/53.html
I've found
http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/2007-squeak-board-elections-announced/
that asks me to vote.

I just cannot find the place to cast my vote!

Help!
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://folk.uio.no/trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway