Squeak Foundation Election 2007 update (was: How do I cast my vote?)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Mar 3 20:29:40 UTC 2007

All,

We are experiencing a technical delay.  When we are able to get the list of
eligible voters (squeakPeople members with a certification of at least
Apprentice), you will be receiving an email.  The instructions on how to
cast your vote will be on the email.

We will be getting the vote started as soon as we can.

My apologies for the delay from the whole elections team,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member