Squeak Foundation Election 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Mar 4 14:01:12 UTC 2007

All,

Thank you for your patience.  The election for the Squeak Foundation Board
of 2007 has now started.  Here are some stats on the voter list.

I received 396 email addresses.  (Thank you Cees)

4 lines were blank.

5 Emails were duplicates

3 Email addresses needed to be translated (for example Ron (at) USMedRec
(dot) com)  One of those addresses once translated became a duplicate of
another.

1 Address was rejected by the voting system

In all 386 were sent out.

If you did not get an email for voting and you believe you should please
contact me at Ron at USMedRec.com .  Eligible voters are those that had a
squeak people certification of at least Apprentice when the voter list was
exported.

Please Vote!

Thank you for your participation,

Ron Teitelbaum