Voting has now started (was: Squeak Foundation Election 2007)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Mon Mar 5 10:14:41 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar!

 Just wanted to state that it was my position when the Elections team
was created that what we need is a way to make decentralized decision,
and that elections are just one instance, and that it would be cool to
have a Squeaky tool to do this. However, I didn't (don't) have time to
implement it, and for the goal of having the first election more or less
on time, we chose to use an existing, time tested tool.

If someone is interested in playing around with some ideas, please join
the elections list.

Daniel