VM Callback support status

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 5 16:11:52 UTC 2007

On 5-Mar-07, at 3:06 AM, Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know the progress (if any) for callbacks:
>
>         http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-
> June/105103.html

Like a bunch of other stuff, it is in the pile for me to look at when
I get some time to attack a new version of VMMaker.

Nothing stops you from making your own VM with it in to test and see
if it meets your needs; if it doesn't you can beat up the author, if
it does you can try beating up on me to get it included. Of course,
money helps since it means I can justify spending the time doing that
rather than other things to earn a crust.

tim
A flash of light, a cloud of dust, and...  What was the question?