The Weekly Juan #9: "An update on Morphic 3.0"

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Tue Mar 6 10:15:56 UTC 2007

Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Yes. I'm not doing it yet, but you're right. It should be used like the
> current ("standard Morphic") #clipBy:during: although I'm not very fond
> of that selector. If it is only used by #drawSubmorphsOn:, I'd rather
> set and reset the clipping rectangle there.

this selector is very useful; I use it a lot in muO: see the
ZoomableFieldMorph and FloatingMorph hierarchies.

please do not think that the standard image contains all interesting
morphic code. some external projects rely heavily on morphic and have
very specific and original usage and implementations of morphs, which I
think should should be aware of. muO is one of them.

regards,

Stef