Need for universes (was Re: The Weekly Juan #9: "An upd)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 7 10:58:20 UTC 2007

El 3/7/07 6:53 AM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <lecteur at zogotounga.net> escribió:

> that's a very good idea. will this somewhat replace the "full" image ?
>

> Stef

3.10 don't have a "full" image in the sense what we have previously.

Instead the plan is polish the complete building process and what all have
heavy quality control.

That's is delaying some, but yesterday Ralph email me saying what his image
are having all test green.

To see if we are working or taking a long vacation on some beach , any could
check the http://source.squeakfoundation.org/ and look for 3.10.

Myself plan is , when 3.10 is final, have a FunSqueak.image.

Also plan use your project and all what I found and like, from present and
past, and what I could adapt to 3.10.

Include MorphicWrappers, MathMorphs, Fabrik, SqueakAmp. olds "Play with me",
and if someone help , Alice.

I hope my far friend Jerome joins and made new friends also.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!