Access to wiki.squeak.org : there are problems while using proxy

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 7 22:07:14 UTC 2007

Thanks for lettting me know.  And I guess I could update everyone that I
have since updated the fix to something that is a little less like a
bandaid and more like a proper fix (iterate through the comma delimited
entries in the header value and take the first one found that
asIpByteArray considers reasonable) and have sent it off to Jochen Rick.

Ken