Shuting down squeak in linux

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Mar 7 22:32:42 UTC 2007

In past experiences in working with mission critical smalltalk server
it was always  handy
to have a remote admin interface that you could send smalltalk script
to and have it return results.

Then you could answer the question, why is the server hosed?

Well let me see, {execute handy sanity check smalltalk sequence here}
or {excute handy fix server on fly smalltalk sequence here}

On Mar 7, 2007, at 1:23 PM, Sebastian Sastre wrote:

> This is interesting. Let me see if I understood.. are you
> suggesting I make
> a script that login in the image and executes the code that quits
> saving?
> I'm seeing REPLServer in it's wiki now.. It's interesting I didn't
> know this
> tool. Looks pretty useful and simple.
>
> Thanks for the clue !
>
> Sebastian