Last chance to vote!

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 8 01:45:03 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

There is only about one hour left for you to vote for the 2007 Squeak
Foundation Board.  If you are an eligible SqueakPeople member (you have a
certification of at least Apprentice) and you couldn't find your voting
email, it is not too late.  Let me know and you too can vote!!
Ron at USMedRec.com

Voting ends at 10PM EST when the results will be announced!

The Squeak election team would like to thank everyone that has participated,
all the voters and candidates and everyone that has worked to bring you this
election.  We wish the new board great success and thank all of those that
ran for stepping up to help and we look forward to your continued
participation in our very unique community.

Ron Teitelbaum & The Squeak Elections Team