Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 08:42:58 UTC 2007

stephane ducasse wrote:
> Now as I said in the reply I wrote on the wiki election board, what is
> the process if as the 'guy never happy with life or xxx (fill as you
> prefer)' I decide that the board did not change enough and I want to
> redraw and let some new blood getting it.

I would guess the process is to just continue on. That's one of the
advantages of having more than just one or two people on the board and
have annual elections - with seven, one or two (possibly three) can drop
out and the board can still successfully function for a year. And if you
do this a couple of years in the row, I'd expect people to notice a
pattern and eventually decide not to vote for you anymore ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas