Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Mar 8 08:55:26 UTC 2007

Indeed I could be taken for an idiot, unstable, or whatever. But on
the other hand, my freedom is not to buy and I do not
want to give credit to something that does not match my expectations.
So of course, I would lose my incredible credibility
but who cares, certainly not me.

Now a better answer would be that 1/2 or 2/3 of the board should be
renewed every year. This way we make
sure that people with fresh energy can contribute. This is a point I
will ask the new board to vote on.

I would prefer that if I drop the next person on the list get the
position.

Stef