Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Wolfgang Eder edw at generalmagic.at
Thu Mar 8 16:00:28 UTC 2007

Cees de Groot wrote:
> On 3/8/07, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>> 1) Steff said what he wants new blood. People seldom vote for unknown
>> squeakers. No idea how this could change , but is some to think about.
>>
> The obvious thing there is to limit the number of (consequitive) terms
> anyone can serve...

In my humble opinion,
this should be up to the voters.
If they want new faces, they can choose to vote for them.
I for one would like to see the most experienced squeakers
in the board, or with other words the squeakers I had the
chance to make experiences with (if only by observing their
squeak mailing list posts).
I don't think limiting the number of terms is a good idea
for the squeak board.
Just my thoughts,
and please excuse the clumsy English.
Thanks,