[ANN] DebugReportServer and DebugReportClient

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Thu Mar 8 18:59:00 UTC 2007

On 3/8/07, Kazuki Minamitani <ka.minami at nifty.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I developped a simple web application named "DebugReportServer".
> It is specialized for sharing debug logs that generated by DebugReport.
>
> You can upload report file(.zip only), browse it, and download it.
> Please access: http://www.sqsq.jp:9090/seaside/dr

Hey, that's very cool.  I'd never seen DebugReport before: I love that
the .zip is just static html which mimics the squeak debugger.  In the
server, I love that the reports themselves all have permalinks (at
first those URLs confused me into thinking you were using an old
version of Seaside...).

Have you considered adding a status field to reports, so they could
(at least) be marked as open/closed?

Avi