PostgresSQL connector fails to report some errors?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 8 19:49:49 UTC 2007

Hi Todd,

I'm sorry I don't think I can help.  I was just looking at what I'm running.
I remember you talking about those changes, but it appears that I'm using
some previous version of Glorp.  It's embarrassing but I don't even know
what version I'm running.

I had to make some changes to get the postgres2 client running on squeak
3.9.  I posted a bug with the changes in mantis and sourceforge.  The
problem is I didn't copy the original versions into my repository and now
I'm on my own version 4.  I really need to go back and figure it out and
load the new squeak port to try it out.

I'm guessing my version doesn't report the errors at all.  Sorry.  Please
keep us informed if you figure out the problem or if you have a reproducible
example, I'd be happy to try it out and help you debug it.

Ron