Elections too short!

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Sun Mar 11 19:27:33 UTC 2007

One clear conclusion the elections team has already come to is that the
voting ballot should not be the first mail we send out to voters using
their account information. Sending a preliminary email would give more
chances to correct such problems. Also there should probably be a
specific warning email asking people to make sure their SqP accounts are
up to date.

So, Michael, how far in advance do you think the voting schedule should
be announced? Just curious.

In any case, having a longer voting time might be a good idea.

Any objections? I haven't found any.

Daniel