Maintainiable Squeak VM ports (was Re: Squeak on Handhelds (Update))

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Mar 11 21:43:08 UTC 2007

Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 02:19:56PM -0700, Andreas Raab wrote:
>> I've just finished salvaging the relevant information from the Swiki
>> (turns out that it was only about two pages worth of actual information;
>> but in the process I came across several pages with completely wrong
>> stuff) and put it into platforms/win32/docs and up at squeakvm.org/win32
>
> Could you mark said pages as old and inacurate? I am on the
> lookout for old and inacurate pages, and any help would be
> appreciated.

The following are the ones that I declared obsolete (and pointed to the
correct information):

	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3272
	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3273
	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3274
	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3158
	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3159
	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/308
	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3294

There were plenty of others for which I wasn't sure how to handle it
since I don't know why people put that information up (and I'm not
inclined to delete half of the information off someone's personal page).
If you look over a reasonable transitive closure of pages pointing to
any of the above you'll find them.

Cheers,
   - Andreas