Alternative directory/file classes?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 03:31:16 UTC 2007

Masashi UMEZAWA wrote:

> I would like to say thanks for your great efforts. Maybe I should have
> noticed your work earlier.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Masashi,

I have only been working on Rio for two days, so I think you can be
forgiven ;-)
do note that I have really been hacking about with it recently, so if it
doesnt work wait 30 mins and you never know I might have fixed it.

If you find something to fix or would like to help out with the other
platforms I can usually hanging around in irc, #squeak, and we could
collaborate.

best regards

Keith