Squeak MIDI output with Linux / ALSA

Florian Hars florian at hars.de
Mon Mar 12 08:16:07 UTC 2007

I wrote:
> 		case sqMIDIClockTicksPerSec: {
> 			return(snd_seq_queue_tempo_get_tempo(tempo)/1000.0);

This is most prabably complete nonsense. For starters, get_tempo seems to return
a duration and not a frequency. It should probably be something/snd_seq_tempo_get...,
with something being 1e6 or 1e9, but I have no time to check this right now.

Yours, Florian.

--
But our moral language is fragmented; our contemporaries reject the Kantian
hunch that choosing those things most admirable and plausible as ends in