2007 STS Smalltalk Coding Contest

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Mon Mar 12 16:32:21 UTC 2007

I don't think I'll have the pleasure of making the conference, but
anyone know what kind of questions are part of the contest usually?
I've gone to a dozen programming contests, some ACM, some local
companies, etc, and in each and every one I could've wiped the floor
with Smalltalk, at least with the questions they ask, mostly thanks
to our awesome class library.   Just curious!

Regards,
Aaron