[Q] how to set middle button = right button?

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Mon Mar 12 22:03:54 UTC 2007

"Bergel, Alexandre" <bergel at iam.unibe.ch> writes:
> I am struggling in hiding morph halos completely. How can I achieve
> this simply ?
> The swapMouseButton preference is getting close, but the presence of
> halos hampers the use for application end-users...
>
> I tried to make InputSensor>>blueButtonPressed to false , but it does
> not work...

Hey, Alex,

There's a wiki page about this general topic.  One thing it mentions
is "Preferences disableProgrammerFacilities" which gets rid of halos
and does other things besides.  Or at least, it used to work!  Reading
the code of it might give you hints, and anyway maybe you would be
interested in whatever else it does for end users.

   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/786

Of course, you could always insist that you have users of the future
and so they should be programmers!  Heheh.

Lex