beta testers needed for osx squeak browser plugin.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Mar 15 02:02:19 UTC 2007

Seems I need a few beta testers with dual core macintel based
machines to do some testing.
There are a few issues exposed by those machines, versus the solo cpu
based macintel box I have.

The number of folks who have doing testing in the past is rather
small and they are currently constraint by
their own monster work demands.

Thus I need a few squeakers who would be able to do some testing in
safari and firefox, report back their finding, examine
console log, flip values in info.plist files etc for debugging.

If you fit this picture, please email me and I'll send instructions
how to install the new beta software
and how to perform some testing.

PS no dead products, that would be Microsoft Internet Exploder,
although Opera if it works, well bonus.
===