OSProcess: making sure that a child process always dies

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Mar 15 18:45:37 UTC 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 11:12 AM, Joshua Gargus wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Thanks, that's what I had implemented.  However, the OS X VM has a
> menu item "Quit do not save" which appears not to go through the
> regular Squeak shutdown process.

I'll note I just added two changes in that area

a) if you use the mac menus you can replace the "Quit do not save"
with something else, like 'Undo'
b) There is an info.plist entry that lets you set the option to do
the Quit do not save if you invoke logout, versus having the squeak
vm halt the logout process.

===