Check out the Smalltalk Archeology page! Smalltalk-80, and more!

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sat Mar 17 17:54:00 UTC 2007

>Front row:  Dan Ingalls, Barry Haynes
>Back row: Yu Ying Chow, <can't remember>, and Mark Lentczner

That's Rick Meyers in the back row.  He did the original interpreter for ST-80 at Apple that we picked up and evolved into the APDA release.

Scott would be there, but he didn't join the team until after this version was released.

	- Dan