Reimplementing WeakKeyDictionary

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Mar 19 10:17:48 UTC 2007

Andreas Raab schrieb:
> Brief Q: You didn't explicitly specify what license those changes are
> under. Would you be amendable to using MIT-style license for it? (it
> would allow me to use the code trivially in Croquet)

Sure - I just added a license file. See also my other response; I wonder
where all the license files are kept in Squeak.

I would be willing to give the Squeak Foundation (as well as Apple
Computer, Inc., if necessary) the irrevocable and perpetual right to
make and distribute copies of the Software, as well as to create and
distribute collective works and derivative works of the Software, under
any other OSI-approved open source license (thus eliminating my own
MIT-style license from the license stack).

Regards,
Martin