DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Mar 22 00:08:22 UTC 2007

Hi all--

     The Squeak Foundation board of directors and Viewpoints have
decided to set a deadline for returning signed contributor agreements.

     The deadline is 1 May 2007.

     Any contribution not covered by a contributor agreement by that
time, without further action by the contributor, will not be considered
for future releases of Squeak produced by the Squeak Foundation. Please
direct all questions about this to me (I'm the board member who is
coordinating licensing).

     A list of contributors who have not returned signed agreements, and
a list of contributors who have no known non-bouncing email address are at:

     http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors

     Please let me know if any information there is incorrect or incomplete.

     thanks for your help!

-C

--
Craig Latta