DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Thu Mar 22 08:23:13 UTC 2007

Andreas,
I do not want to invest more of my time on this topic,
 I've written to this list because I know someone with more
 time or undestanding will help me to know why my name
 is listed in a public place where I do not have given
 permision to be written.
In this days when the "Squeak community" (now with a body)
 do not want anyone to be considered as a contributor,
 I do not understand why the persons that do not agreed
 must be discriminated.
I think that it is more polite to list the persons that are
 promoted by the Squeak organization.
only trying to help,
Ale.