Squeak 3.9: using SqNumberParser in Number>>readFrom:

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:34:25 UTC 2007

I have just uploaded the fix as Magritte-Model-MatthiasBerth.250 to
http://mc.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte.

I started from an older version of Magritte-Model (lr.249), and this
is the first time I used Monticello to write something to a
repository. So could someone check and maybe merge it?

I did not know where to put a unit test. In the description tests it
all looks so generic, and I could not find a test for MAStringReader.

Cheers

Matthias