DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Sat Mar 24 20:14:36 UTC 2007

Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> writes:
>      A list of contributors who have not returned signed agreements, and
> a list of contributors who have no known non-bouncing email address are at:
>
>      http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors
>
>      Please let me know if any information there is incorrect or incomplete.

Some of the names on there leave me sad.  We have had many people
contribute, and apparently some of them are just unknown to the
current community.

Anyway, please do not make major removals without making a second
round of efforts to find these people.  If it's someone who wrote one
or two methods, okay just remove the code.  If it's someone who
contributed a large subsystem, though, then it is very likely that a
little sleuthing will turn them up....

To that end, it would be nice if it were possible to post beside each
missing person a number of method versions with that person's
signature, if that is possible.  That way we'd all know who to focus
most on trying to find.

Also, does anyone have a code snippet around for browsing the code
written by a given address?  That is frequently a good tip-off for the
initials that have no name associated.

Lex