Monticello and Namespaces.

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Sun Mar 25 08:16:18 UTC 2007

Hi all.

I'm trying to modify Monticello to support namespaces.

Is there a Monticello mailing list where I can ask my questions? I found
mention of one at http://www.wiresong.ca/Monticello, but the link is broken.

What is the latest version of Monticello and where do the MC developers
(Avi?) keep their .mcz files? I see Monticello on squeaksource.com, but
the version in my 3.9 image is far in advance of the latest version there.

Also, is there any technical description of the .mcz "file format"
anywhere? What is the "snapshot.bin" file in .mcz files?

Michael.