Squeak 3.9: using SqNumberParser in Number>>readFrom:

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:16:44 UTC 2007

Looks like empty strings are also not rejected:

  MAStringReader>>read: aStream description: aDescription
	^ aStream atEnd
		ifFalse: [super read: aStream description: aDescription]

will not use the super method because a stream on an empty string is
already "atEnd". Would it make sense to remove that check and hand
over to super anyway?

Matthias

PS: all those subtleties of parsing numbers... SqNumberParser was
designed for that :-)