Custom Search Engine for Squeak and related projects, please help

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:50:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have created a custom search engine for Squeak and related projects:

  http://google.com/coop/cse?cx=008315932112852043911%3Ayuibfrpnbc0

at the moment it has only a few sites on it. Please volunteer to add
more sites (click on the "volunteer to contribute" link) or send
interesting URLs to me directly.

Please evaluate the quality of the search engine by trying your
favorite searches and let me know how it worked. Once it shows good
search quality we could consider includding it on squeak.org. If
squeak foundation adpts it, we would even get it without googles ads.

Cheers

Matthias