Squeak 3.9: using SqNumberParser in Number>>readFrom:

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:28:55 UTC 2007

> I can see my change inside there, in new/source.st. When I browse the
> package in my image, I see my changes, too. Maybe it's another
> problem?

I can't see the changes and can't merge them. When I try to merge or
load your versions it tries to remove the whole package, as it looks
empty.

You seem to save your packages as diffs (see the setting in the
context menu of the repository), please store them as 'full versions'.
Then it probably works.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli