Regexes (was Re: Squeak 3.9: using SqNumberParser in Number>>readFrom:)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:04:15 UTC 2007

Why are regexes still an external dependency?  At this point they are as
much a requirement as file access, no?  Is it the implementation that people
don't like?  If so I would say adopt it anyway if the interface is livable
(and change it to a livable one if it isn't) and fix the implementation
later.