Package Universe for Squeak 3.9: file for Tric-RefractoringBrowser is no longer there

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:21:00 UTC 2007

hello,

I was just trying to install Tric-RefractoringBrowser through the
package universe in the squeak-dev image 95. Entry looks like this:

Maintained by: Cees de Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com>
Downloads from: http://de-1.tric.nl/%7Ecg/mc/Tric-RefractoringBrowser-CdG.7.mcz

That URL does not work anymore. The error message is somewhat
misleading: can't find EOCD position. I think it would be better to
check if that is a zip file up front (first two bytes should be pk?).

Cheers

Matthias

PS. Is there a preferred way of reporting problems with the package
universe, or is it OK if I send it to teh whole list?