Mac Carbon VM 3.8.15b5 pending

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Mar 27 16:30:12 UTC 2007

Actually if you click on appeaarance and set the window or desktop
color you'll see the colors in the color picker *are* the same.
But what is going on here is that the application is calculating a
Balloon 3D surface, however something is wrong somewhere so the
surface colors aren't the same between the two platforms.

Someone would have to dig deeper to understand why the colors are not
correct.

===