[Ann] 3.10 alpha

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Wed Mar 28 18:29:08 UTC 2007

OK, this email is kind of dumb, not worth the aetherpaper it's
printed on...

For the truly lazy who want to download Squeak 3.10 alpha, I've
discovered something great- simply google for "3.10 alpha" (no
quotes) and bam! There you go! You can even do "I feel lucky". OK,
back to something more worthwhile...

Regards,
Aaron