Plopp, The Cool 3D Painting Tool for download

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Thu Mar 29 19:35:11 UTC 2007

Thank you Aaron.

So, the image must be plopp.poi in /usr/share/games/plopp/Contents/Resources
But squeak searches for plopp.poi.image.

So i #ln -s plopp.poi plopp.image and hack the script
/usr/share/games/plopp/Plopp.sh

#!/bin/sh
APP=`dirname $0`
EXE="$APP/Contents/Linux386"
RES="$APP/Contents/Resources"

#exec "$EXE/Plopp" -plugins "$EXE" \
exec squeak -plugins "$EXE" \
         -encoding latin1 \
         -vm-display-X11 -swapbtn  \
         "$RES/plopp.image"

#       "$RES/plopp.poi"

Image opens, plopp tells me to wait, CPU is loaded, intro is played
(plopp takes the pen and writes his name), but then plopp freezes at
bottom right of the blank window, and image vanishes...

Any clue?

>>> http://www.planet-plopp.com/biggerkids/download_mac.html