Squeak-dev/Squeak-web image v95-2

trilobyte at hoe.nu trilobyte at hoe.nu
Fri Mar 30 14:02:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been using the squeak-dev and squeak-web images from Damien Cassou
the past few days and find them to be quite pleasant.  However, I have a
couple of concerns/questions/comments.

1)  Is there a preference to disable CornerGrips on SystemWindows?  I
would rather resize with any frame as the handle.  There is a preference
to disable grips on panes, but not on the window as a whole.

2)  Is there a preference to disable auto-completion of strings, comments,
blocks, etc?  I would rather not have it type a closing " for me when I
type my initial ".  Already there is a keyboard command in Smalltalk for
me to put these in there if I want to.  But I don't.  :)

3)  I want my left-arrows back :)   No more underscores!  Can I get these
back?  Or are they gone for good with 3.9?  Please, say it ain't so.

Thanks for your good work and a good image.

- Tim