Plopp, The Cool 3D Painting Tool for download

Jens Lincke jens at impara.de
Sat Mar 31 16:46:56 UTC 2007

nicolas cellier schrieb:
> I also forgot to mention Plopp says "i'am sorry, i don't know what to
> doooo" before quiting...
>
> Concerning OpenGL, doing a
> #strings /usr/share/games/plopp/Contents/Resources/plopp.poi | grep GL
>
> i saw a libGL.so.1 which is one i have...
>
> anything else requested?
>
> Nicolas
can you send me your crash report , which goes into

~/.Plopp1.2$  and is named something like plopp31Mar1837.log

we have some sound problems under linux too

try http://www.impara.de/~jens/plopp/plopp_1.2.3-1_i386.deb

or

http://www.impara.de/~jens/plopp/plopp_1.2.3-1_i386.changes

and change the Plopp.sh into something like this,
this fixes the issue on my system, i have had the time
to package it again

#!/bin/sh
APP=`dirname $0`
EXE="$APP/Contents/Linux386"