[ANN] FreeType Plus release

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Tue May 1 00:20:10 UTC 2007

Brad Fuller wrote:
> Andrew Tween wrote:
>
>> Hi Brad,

Oh.. forgot to add the obvious: change page dn/up to arrows above and
below the menu. Hover over either and it automatically scrolls in that
direction. That would at least make it easier for people to browse. The
problem, I think, is it takes a while to render the next "set" of font
names. Right? Seems so on my system (which is slow with a lot of fonts.)
So, you could have the rendered list before the request.