Is it time to initiate the next release project?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 03:35:49 UTC 2007

HI Keith,

Thanks for your reply.

The first question was largely [OT] to the point of
this thread. The important question is the title of
the thread.

It would be good to see a discussion of that other
question too and in a separate thread.

What I want is to focus the boards attention on the
future. (As I am sure does Stef).

Yours in curiosity and service, _Jerome Peace

***
>  Is it time to initiate the next release project?
>  Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
>  Wed May 2 01:06:00 UTC 2007
>
>  > 1) Would this addition be appropriate within the
>  > current scope of 3dot10's mission?
>  >
>  In terms of 3.10's mission, this addition, if it is
>  possible to package
>  this up as an additional load in a package to 3.10,
>  then it falls
>  outside of 3.10's mission, and into 3.10's package
>  universe.
>
>  best regards
>
>  Keith
***