Omnibrowser and scrolling on left

Martial Boniou martial.boniou at ifrance.com
Thu May 3 09:01:38 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 12:54 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:
> 2007/5/2, Martial Boniou <martial.boniou at ifrance.com>:
> > I tested on:
> > - upgrade from dev-107 to 116
> > - new image 116
> > - new image 118W
> >
> > I took a screenshot. The normal UUBrowser is displayed with the
> > scrollbar-on-right option else it yields a bug.
>
> If you know Morphic a bit, you can have a look at OB-Morphic package.
> I can't help you here, sorry. If you find a solution, please let us
> know.

I don't know Morphic enough. I browsed thru the other browsers class and
it seems that every others got a conditional clause for Preferences
scrollBarsOnRight. SystemWindow use addMorphBack: to switch but I don't
understand well the way OBPanel is coded. I will try to look around if I
have time.

Should I report such a bug on Mantis? I know there are changes in the
core of OB so maybe it's a temporary bug which came from some short
hacks.

Cheers,

--
Martial