Craig ported Flow to Squeak 3.9

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Fri May 4 19:59:29 UTC 2007

On 5/4/07, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

>      Before I answer that, I want you to answer the following question
> honestly:
>
>      Did you download the release and read the README?

No, because I'm currently on dialup and it would tie up my connection
for (according to Safari) 30 minutes to do so.  I couldn't find any
README or release notes on the web site, nor in your postings to this
list.  The earlier release of Spoon that I do have has no README
whatsoever.

However, thanks for letting me know where the information is.  Next
week when I'm back on broadband I will definitely download the latest
Spoon release and find out the answer for myself, so please don't
reply on my account, but there may in fact be others on this list who
would rather read an email or a webpage than download a few megabytes
of data to get the answer.

Cheers,
Avi