Towards 3.91

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 5 02:44:30 UTC 2007

Dear All!

Following some discussion on irc, I am planning to move forward with
3.9.1 release of squeak, and to go through the steps of harvesting some
fixes. The plan is to continue to use 3.9.1alpha as a test bed for fixes
which can also be adopted into 3.10.

Before I make progress on this there is however one absolutely must have
fix!

Have you noticed that when you open a package pane browser, the
category-list scroll bar is unusable until you resize the window. This
is so annoying! Please has anyone got a fix for it?

Keith

p.s. Please email me with your top 3.9 bugs in Squeak 3.9, and I will
publish a "most wanted" list.