Towards 3.91

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 16:14:27 UTC 2007

We should at least do incremental releases to fix outstanding bugs.  I can't
believe Andreas fixed the TTFont thing like a year ago (feels like anyway)
and judging by a recent message I guess this still isn't in the image?  That
seriously has to be remedied.  It is a bit embarrassing to have bugs
outstanding for months when a fix has been posted, no?

I think the release team has enough on their plate without having to put in
all the bug fixes since the last cycle.