Towards 3.91

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 7 17:02:48 UTC 2007

El 5/7/07 1:14 PM, "J J" <azreal1977 at hotmail.com> escribió:

>  I can't
> believe Andreas fixed the TTFont thing like a year ago (feels like anyway)
> and judging by a recent message I guess this still isn't in the image?

I just try and can't load the Mantis 6809 .cs in fresh 3.9.
The image just blows.
3.10 load it.
But our procedure require the use of Monticello.
Or what Ralph authorize the use of old .cs for "special cases ".
I can't still have a .mcz or .mcd for this what don't blow the image.
I email this fact to v3dot10 list , here and to some Squeakers private.

A plastic miniature of our monument is the reward :=)  (to request of
talented bug chaser)