Towards 3.9.1 What's going on here?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 7 21:47:00 UTC 2007

El 5/7/07 3:57 AM, "stephane ducasse" <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> escribió:

> what are the problems you encounter?
Image blows.
I tell that many times. But some still don't know.

And today I discover what Mantis 0006089: TTF Cache Speedup also blows the
3.9 final

Not the 3.10 , but I can't have how load a .mcz or .mcz with this .cs into
image.

Same for Klaus
 0006336: Unicode membership test reduced to String #= (String
#compare:caseSensitive:) ?

Same for Martin Loewis
0006348: [FIX] Improve performance of weak key dictionaries

Last time what I said this.

Monticello don't manage all cases.
Old Cs style yes.

Monticello have me working hours and having all kind of headaches.
Old Cs style no.

Wish we move ?
What is more important , a better image or wait until some could do this
"Monticello way" ?

Edgar