[FIX] 6472: TraitBehavior>>#allClassVarNames is undefined

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 8 15:09:06 UTC 2007

El 5/8/07 9:07 AM, "Mathieu Suen" <mathk.sue at gmail.com> escribió:

> "
> TraitBehavior contains class compatibility messages. However
> #allClassVarNames is not implemented. eCompletion crashes often
> because of that when working with traits. Attached patch implements
> this missing method.
> "
>
> I've added the fix in the list of fixes that need to be harvested:
> http://www.squeak.org/squeak/5934
>
> Mth

Mathieu:
You made a first step, but we need more for including the fix.

You don't include any test, so how I could know how good is your fix ?

I copy
> (tested in OmniBrowser and the OB Universe Browser, on a 3.10 squeak-dev
image)
I wish some in 3.10 base , what is what I working on.

Maybe Damien could say what the fix is good.
If he said that, I include into updates.

Edgar